If you’ve been to Anime Expo in the last two years, you might have seen the Vocaloid panel “The Sound of the Future”, by Masaki. (If not, you should go next year.)
This year kransom and I (plus mdl and stephieku) helped run the panel and did song translations. We still ended up an hour late, since the previous panel had way more corporate sponsorship, but here’s the playlist.
Most of these links are to the unsubtitled versions, since I forgot to ask if we could upload the translations, so contact us or watch this space if you’d like them. But you should watch them anyway!
1. honey and clover club by yuuyu and baker, video by nagimiso
2. Aku no Musume Trilogy by nazyo, NazekorewoP, Yuuki
3. DYE/Re:reflection+ by Treow, remixed by AVTechNO, video by heki
5. Rondo of possible world by millstones, video by masataka
6. Strobe last by Powapowa, video by masataka
This one’s translated!
9. Memories (unfinished video) by SmileR, video by wakamuraP
10. Innocent girl feat. Kaai Yuki (international edit) by KagomeP and rlldi
I have no idea what this video is about.
11. Ameyumerou by HitoshizukuP and Suzunosuke
12. Flower Tail by yuukiss and 25 KAITOs
13. My world by KuchibashiP
(not actually related to the next song)
14. World is Mine video (unfinished) by Sadamasa Shiika
15. Last night, good night by kz/livetune
Finally, there were three new songs presented by the special guest producers:
2. The Socialist by ZANEEDS
Japanese title: “What if Kagamine Rin read Marx’s ‘Das Kapital’”?
3. Boring Bowling by SunzriverP
It’s a song about bowling, because Americans love bowling. No translation just yet.
My AX report is that instead of Day 4, I went to the beach. I recommend you do the same!
Photos (featuring several returning stars) can be found here or on the sidebar —>